07:00

Dreamcard

Cześć!
Hi!

Z tej strony Elena Avdeeva :-)
Dziś mam dla Was moją pierwszą inspirację dla Paper Heaven. Troszkę się stresuję i liczę na Wasze wsparcie ;-)
It's Elena here with you today :-) 
Today I've got for you my first inspiration for Paper Heaven. I'm a little bit stressed and I hope you'll give me some support ;-)

Przedstawiam Wam moją kartkę, niczym ze snu:
I want to present to you my card as if from a dream:


Powycinałam kwiatowe elementy i gałązki do stworzenia kompozycji:
I cut out flower elements and twigs, and built a flower composition: 



Wykorzystałam słowo "dream" z nazwy kolekcji ( "Jak we śnie" ) jako napis na kartce:
I used the word 'dream' from the name of the collection ( 'As if in a dream' ) as the title on the card.





Pa pa!
Bye-bye!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Paper Heaven , Blogger