10:52

Warm & cozy

Witajcie!
Chciałabym Wam dziś pokazać kartkę zrobioną na te święta i opowiedzieć Wam troszkę o użytych materiałach.
A wykorzystałam do jej zrobienia kolekcję "Białe jak śnieg".
Hello!
I want to share with you a card for one of these holidays and tell you a little about the materials that I used.
And I used here "White as snow" collection.






Jest grudzień i przygotowania do świąt i Nowego Roku nabierają tempa.
It is December and preparations for the New Year and Christmas are beginning to gain momentum.



Wykorzystałam wiele elementów z zestawu Flowers.
I used a lot of elements from Flowers set.


Napis wycięłam z paska do kolekcji.
I cut out the inscription from the stripe to this collection.


Tło kartki to arkusz 02 z kolekcji "Na jagody".
The background is paper from the  BERRY HUNT collection - Berry Hunt 02



Dziękuję i do zobaczenia!
Thank you and see you soon!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Paper Heaven , Blogger